Thursday, June 29, 2017

Looks like ZIOFASCIST Netanyahu have arrived...

Looks like ZIOFASCIST Netanyahu have arrived in out refuge center(probably yesterday and is stationed right bellow my room - where I stayed before). According to MKULTRA scenario(torture), Netanyahu would arrived at this point with his crew...they would occupy neighboring houses as tourists and his body guard would station himself in room next to mine. Talks between the two of us would take place in the kitchen while his armed bodyguard would hide behind doors in mentioned room in readiness if things would go wrong from my perspective...this is at least what murderous American CIA have brainwashed me with in 2005/2006....residents would become confident again and center manager happy(lets say inspired by criminal who have murdered over 250 million whites)...

And yeah...there was a dude with radio who walked down the street at 0100am this morning(just as the case was under MKLUTRA) and things are as described above(just as the case was on my route from Budapest to Belarus - they prefer to be seen so victim is intimidated and broken)...individual who arrived yesterday and was taking photos did look like the one on MKULTRA and security personnel declines to comment when asked about luggage...stupid makes stupid and I click publish button right now...this is a disgrace !!! Belarus government is pitiful(I have also made myself clear that I do not want to meet with this despicable parasite publicly - my stands on him and  Israel are crystally clear = you are a ZIOFASCISTS who need to be trialed just as NAZIS were !!!). Mmy internet doesn't work any longer either because Belarus government(ZIOFASCIST collaborators) have cut one to lowest speed possible - they have AGAIN stolen me data(claim that I have wasted over 60gb within 29 days) just as the case was/is with my shoes that are still not delivered(still in Minsk at the postal office for already 30 days) !!! You are ZIOFASCIST disgrace Mr. Lukashenko !!!









No comments:

Post a Comment