Friday, February 9, 2018

Not that Israel would care about Netanyahu's corruption matter, he and his police(Chief of Police Roni Alsheich) cousin have staged with Israeli coast guard yet something even more disgusting than what was repeated pointing at me with guns in Slovenia...

This was the last in line of Benjamin Netanyahu, and as audio recorders(very likely also micro cameras) are all over this house a watchful Mossad's ears have heard me at least talking(if not more and I have actual proofs for this claims) to myself in respect to simulated drowning in front of American Embassy in Tel Aviv.
This time, drama with police chief Roni who was used each time I opened my mouths in respect to Mossad's involvement in my case to cover up real scandals, have even passed me(because it is the last one in book of Netanyahu and I will issue public statement on one). With every scandal I released, this very news bubbled out of Israeli media. We have seen same old same and never any outcomes...


As I was brought up to Tel Aviv in the begging of 2006, police chief Roni and Netanyahu staged yet what was last trick in the book of crimes against me personally - both were certain that I will even manage to report Israeli abuse against me one day. 

I was brought from American Embassy on the beach(my insane mother protested, but they calmed her down - she loves Israel while father didn't catch not even one fish from this beach) and taken(drugged up under MKULTRA) some 70/80 meters off shore on a air raft...told I cite by the life guard and Mossad, "when we hijack you to Israel, you will try to commit a suicide and so you will be on suicide watch 24/7.....but don't worry, I will save you from committing suicide even in the sea"...

Was thrown from the boat in the water and pulled under the water surface(they repeated few times the same thing) on what they have thrown me back on the raft(air boat) and drove me back to the shore....
Individual who was present on the raft(they had more than one raft) was also Emmanuel Macron who witnessed everything !!! When on plane back to Europe, Merkel and Macron laughed loudly and gestured me to make sure to report this news...this are not dreams or paranoia, this is a f**** reality.

Off course that main stream media will not see or try to know anything about it, however, Israelis alone were terrified of Netanyahu's actions(they knew almost nothing about what went on as they have suggested me that when I start writing the whole thing about Netanyahu's incidents, they will read my stories next to the coffee in the mornings). Mossad guys involved in my case have on the side talked to Israeli reporters and other folks who begun to view Netanyahu as insane....it didn't stop him, police chief was at Netanyahu's residence(or opposite) almost every day(was taken to Netanyahu's residence and to police chief's residence - explained by police chief that Netanyahu owns him...explained that he won't be capable to do anything for me ever when brought to Israel - therefore threatened severely by police chief alone with abduction)

Netanyahu had me in Tel Aviv Medical center where all sorts of theories were suggested to me(I disregard those as even if those would be truth, they didn't have any impact on me). I, however, can't not disregard one entirely and that one concerns my pinched nerve(neck area) for which Netanyahu claimed me how it could be cured in this very center in case I would decide to behave well(center is located just few meters from American Embassy)....

Incident(permanent surgical damage to my neck nerve or just a temporary disability !!!??? I was also suggested that they have ways to temporary cause damage to nerves using micro clamps or whatever) which occurred on the beginning of my truck driving career via Stevens Transport(Texas) found-this-video-online-today-and-it.html may have been Mossad operation, but it was all done in USA under close American neonazi supervision. In fact, none of this would have happen to me if it wasn't for neonazi JEWSA which dared to even bring me US citizen to Israel for severe torture !!!

Netanyahu threatened with brain implants via this medical facility for which he claimed cause individual to fall in depression, I cite Netanyahu, "those whom we implant live 4 years most as depression becomes to severe"...

NETANYAHU, TSAR PUTAN, JEWMERICANS, JEWGERMANS, AND AND SOME OTHERS HAVE HAD ALSO ANOTHER THEORY IN RESPECT TO BRAIN IMPLANTS WHICH WOULD TAKE PLACE IN ISRAEL(IT WOULD INVOLVE CHINA AND INDIA)...

I CITE THEM ALL(I was repeated this insanity million times), "WE WILL IMPLANT YOU WITH THIS TYPE OF TECHNOLOGY BECAUSE YOU WILL RUN GLOBAL WIPE-OUT OPERATION - RECOLONIZATION OF THE WORLD AND EACH PARTY INVOLVED(EACH PARTY INVOLVED) WILL BE CAPABLE TO SEE SINCERITY OF YOUR THOUGHTS, SO YOU WON'T BE CAPABLE TO LIE OR ANYTHING"(BUCKINGHAM PALACE INSISTED ON HOW THEY HAVE BOUGHT OUT ALREADY CHINA AND INDIA IN 2005/2006)

ACCORDING TO NEONAZI TSAR PUTAN, I WAS SCREWED BY GERMANS AND DUTCH AND BUCKINGHAM PALACE DELIBERATELY ON BEHALF OF RUSSIA FOR RUSSIA TO SEE HOW MUCH I LIKE RUSSIA AND SLAVS AS I WAS A BIT TOO MUCH IN-LOVED WITH WEST...ACCORDING TO TSAR PUTAN, WHOLE THING WAS JUST A CIRCLE THAT WOULD END WITH MY EMBRACING GLOBAL NEONAZI POSITION.

CALL ME CRAZY IF YOU LIKE - ITS WHAT I WAS TOLD...

I WILL NEVER EVER BELIEVE TSAR PUTAN'S THEORY(NOT EVEN IF CHINESE OR INDIAN COME TO GESTURE ME THE SAME) AS I KNOW WHAT NEONAZI JEWSA AND JEWRMANY ARE !!! I REMEMBER WHAT WENT ON IN 1995(HOW I WAS VIEWED IN JEWSA)...AND I REMEMBER WHAT WENT ON EVER SINCE AND NOT ONLY WITH WEST, BUT ALSO TSAR PUTAN AND MEDVEDEV(not the Russian people as they accepted me as one of their own, but instead this two clowns - two barely white gizdalins/buckishidiots who poisoned with corruption also Gennady Zyuganov and Pavel Grudinin and who believe to part of Aryan Nordics more than what they truly are),...AND I KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOT ONLY WITH US SLAVS, BUT SYSTEMATICALLY ALSO WITH CHINESE AND INDIANS IF SUCH PLAN WOULD TRULY GO FORWARD !!!

NOTE SPECIALLY TO CHINA: You worked extremely hard to get ahead...its hard to explain what you have gone through to get to this stage and you will now lose Africa, South America, and midEast, and Asia because of Taiwan !!????? Shouldn't you perhaps use your manufacturing and intellectual strengths to strengthen(expand) with Russia economically across the world(whole world knows what neonazi JEWSA and EU are today) vs taking rotten offer(systematic death) from Buckingham palace !!????? Why to use military to lose when you can continue to use simple principles of hard work and democracy to get it done all !!!???? Less and less people(students/workers) will travel to neonazi JEWSA and EU where systems are clearly engaging in modern neonazi slavery(its why America is strong - not because of American workers only which are exposed to exploitation, but us foreigners who go there to work for less than decent food and clothing - American workers are destroyed in process of work as American system works as modern slavery recycling system, but so are we...no right to basic health care, homes repossessed on average five times in live time, divorces, mass shootings, human experimentation, homelessness in hundreds of millions, foreign wars, genocides = world knows it and have seen it before). DON'T CONCENTRATE ON ASIA, CONCENTRAE ON WORLD !!! IF YOU BUILD STRONG ECONOMY THAT WILL DOMINATE AREA(DEPICT TAIWAN AND OTHERS HIGHER STANDARD THAN THE ONE OF FAILING USA) ALL AROUND, YOUR NEIGHBORS WILL BE MORE THAN JUST MOTIVATED TO GET NEONAZI JEWSA OUT OF ASIA....USE QUALITY OF LIFE INDEX(GOES SAME FOR RUSSIA) TO COMPARE WITH USA AND NOT BANKNOTES SYSTEM WHICH ISN'T WORTH ANYTHING(same house or apartment as the one Russia or China that costs $50.000 USD, costs $500.000 USD in USA + American taxpayers have to pay on average 6% of house value in taxes per year on one + mortgage and other rates + possible maintenance fees etc....what costs in Russian supermarkets $3USD, costs in USA $15USD...American garbage educational system and universities where it is common tom pay $40.000 USD for education or rather more...compare cardio diseases level with Russia and China = stress ratio of the population etc and not only banknotes...build your own propaganda machinery just as noenazi JEWSA AND NEONAZI EUROPEAN UNION did and begun to point out what truly is happening)!!!....

I AM REPULSED WITH IDEA OF ANY KIND THAT WOULD LEAD TO THIS TYPE OF PLAN AND WILL NEVER EVER ACCEPT ONE !!! AFRICAN POPULATION ALSO MUST MAKE ULTIMATE CHOICE AND CHOOSE AND SO DOES MIDEAST OR IT WILL BE ALL TOO LATE FOR THEM...I WOULDN'T SAY IF THERE WOULDN'T BE NO CHOICE, BUT THERE IS(there is BRICS) !!! 

CHOSE BETWEEN LIFE OR DEATH(FREEDOM OR SYSTEMATIC DEATH UNDER SLAVERY TO WHICH WE HAVE WITNESSED THROUGHOUT THE HISTORY) !!! ALL OF YOU !!!

VIDEO IS COMING ON THIS SUBJECT !!!



WASTE YOUR TIME IF YOU LIKE WITH ANOVE STORIES...JUST TYPE IN GOOGLE SEARCH BOX "NETANYAHU" AND YOU GET YOUR WORLD OF LIES(INTERNATIONAL ZIONAZI GOVERNMENT COVERUP)...


1 comment:

  1. Are you in need of a loan? we offer all kinds of loan like Personal
    loans, Debt Consolidation Loan, Venture Capital, Business Loan,
    Educational Loan, Home Loan, and Loan for any reason and urgent needs.
    with an interest rate of 3% Have you been turned down by your bank?
    Do you have bad credit? Do you have unpaid bills? Are you in debt? Do
    you need to set up a business? Worry no more as we are here to offer you
    the chance to get a loan. Our loan ranges from any amount of your choice.
    if interested contact us on via email Houstonloanfirm@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete