Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Regarding Netanyahu's niece

She would be used at this stage to release my pressure on Slovenian, Serbian, and Russian governments(as well as all other governments and specially US Government) - would give them immunity(to psychiatrists, to Mitja Veber, neighbors, to local police and so on) for engaging in genocide against me via deal...

There was none and there never ever will be any deal with me in respect to stated here. 

Its war time like never before...I will lock you up all for life(I hope chief of Novo mesto police and his commander read this) !!!



DON'T THINK SUBSTITUTING GENOCIDE(HOLODOMOR AND ASSASSINATION ATTEMPTS) THAT LASTED NO LESS THAN 12 YEARS(WHAT FORCED UNEMPLOYMENT LASTED ON NO LESS THAN TWO CONTINENTS AND BEFORE THAT 11 YEARS OF RUINED LIFE VIA MKULTRA) WITH 6 MONTH LONG GIMMICK, WILL WASH YOUR LIABILITIES AWAY FOR HERE STATED !!! I DEMAND JUSTICE AND NOT COMPASSION !!!

NOTE TO UNITED STATES OF AMERICA...WHAT ABOUT YOUR AMBASSADORS TO RUSSIA(2002-2007) WHICH ENGAGED TOGETHER WITH KGB(NOW FSB) IN PSYCHOLOGICAL TORTURE(MOST SEVERE TORTURE POSSIBLE) AGAINST ME BETWEEN 2002/2006 WHEN ABDUCTED TO RUSSIA !!?????

THEY WOULD EVEN HAVE AMERICAN AMBASSADORS(US GOVERNMENT) VISIT ME IN RUSSIAN PRISON SYSTEM(THIS IS WHAT GEORGE W. BUSH AUTHORIZED) AND GESTURE ME ON HOW THEY WILL ACT IN THE FUTURE WHEN ABDUCTED AS THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MY BEING IN RUSSIA AND SO ON...ABDUCTED TO RUSSIA AS US CITIZEN AND VISITED BY AMERICAN AUTHORITIES WHO WOULD LAUGHED IN MY FACE AND GESTURE ME ON HOW I WILL NO BE ASSISTED FOLKS("I WILL ACT AS IF I KNOW NOTHING")....THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN ONE TIME ONLY, BUT AMERORUSSIAN GOVERNMENT HAVE ORCHESTRATED SUCH TORTURE ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS...

YOU https://federalreserveonline.org/ ARE GOING TO PAY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE AND NOBODY WILL GET ANY CLEARANCE FROM ME FOR ANYTHING.

She is adorable, but I will never ever trade my sanity for anything in the world(if I can't be good for myself, then who can I be good for).

NICE...THANKS, BUT NO THANKS...WE HAVE SERIOUS ISSUES WE NEED TO DISCUSS FURTHER...VIDEO COMING ON SUBJECT OF AMERICAN AMBASSSADORS DIPLOMATS INVOLVED AGAINST ME ON BEHALF OF BELGRADE/KREMLIN(FOR THE SAKE OF GENOCIDE AGAINST ME AS NATIVE SLOVENIAN - EASTERN EUROPEAN - "WE ARE AT HOME HERE, NOT BERGERS OR VEBERES OR PAHORS...THIS IS WHERE I WAS BORN AND YOU DIDN'T ONLY FORCE ME VIA LIFE THREATS AND FORCED UNEMPLOYMENT FROM UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, BUT YOU ATTEMPTED TO FURTHER ENGAGE IN ETHNIC CLEANSING FOR THE SAKE OF NEW SERBOSLAVIA AND NEW USSR ").

1 comment:

  1. My name is Mrs Aisha Mohamed, am a Citizen Of Qatar.Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr James Eric Finance Home he help me with a loan of $42,000 some days ago after been scammed of $2,800 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $42,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email:(financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 financialserviceoffer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete