Monday, June 18, 2018

High Blood pressure issues are brought almost to ZERO(since use of aluminum cans)

Despite my not even exercising(high blood pressure got exactly ZERO to do with my physical health) for the last several days(four) as am writing complain, my blood pressure issues are reduced almost to zero since the use of cans....

Night attacks, however, desperately continued and continue(can easily feel them at night, but situation in the past when without protection was not comparable with what I am experiencing now as stated above - almost nothing).

Time ran out for my neighbors and police...will post few desperate bizarre verbal(audio recorded) provocation attempts(yesterday and today - off course on behalf of police) from my mother and father which caused them even more damage(self ridiculing). Niece also desperately tried, but it all failed  ;) LOSERS

No comments:

Post a Comment