Thursday, August 16, 2018

Netanyahu's niece the biggest scam(scammer) I have seen in my life time...

Did few things between 1999 and 2006...banged prince Harry whenever they would attend businesses meetings(both are red haired and were extremely proud gingers - the "stupidest" thing yet), did shopping along with Sara Netanyahu, gave me a naughty and at times romantic company(important to keep victim on mental string - in reality money mattered only), and brainwash on how I would be assisted and watched...

My question to Harry was, "do you care about me" - his answer was, "no, but I care about her...I will help you so she gets her share"...

Someone needed money(that much money), but sure wasn't me...Illuminatis play with lives of regular people just as you play lottery - we are nothing more for this criminals than a lottery tickets.

Who would be stupid enough to 
waste a single second on this people I have no clue - specially after what they got through to me(am I right Dutch !!???? You love us Slavs very much, but more dead than alive - fast you forget who got you to negotiation table and who sacrificed for you)...I didn't want either, but they did told me how there is no way back as they wasted time on project in respect to my case...

Their contribution to what went on back then was extremely poor...I usually would hand around while other would party(thirsty, often in need of toilet, and super heavily exploited physically as well as emotionally). For this, off course, criminals deserve human rights awards and money(more money and different type of money)....perhaps even credibility from me personally. 

I was warned(at the end of MKULTRA - 2005/2006) from Brits about what type of family royals are..."many like you Bostjan, but none ever made through...they often forget their promises".

No comments:

Post a Comment