Thursday, January 3, 2019

I have the very same 2019 message for Trump Putin(Netanyahu) and others involved in this ordeal as Winston Churchill had for neonazi scum in WWII !!! We Shall Fight on the Beaches

I will fight you to the end(wherever, and with whatever it takes).

I have gone through some tough times in life, but nothing ever changed in respect to my personal qualities.



Replace "streets" and "hills" with "COURT"(as this is where we are at now), and you will understand exactly how I feel about you !!!

There is no such word as surrender in my vocabulary either. I do not understand or am interested in understanding in what one means. I am too old now ;)

We shall fight on the beaches

We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender

No comments:

Post a Comment