Sunday, September 17, 2017

Spent beautiful day today - my dad insisted on going out for a ride and so we did - here is the message to Germany

We went on beautiful sightseeing of Krka river where his friend was awaiting us(he was fishing and the two of us went to his catch of the day). Briefly after we met, we have visited on his invitation his house where kind wife offered us great tasting cookies and glass of home made juice. It was delicious and very pleasant experience. The only disturbing thing to me was dressed in all black Bulgarian worker(employed in Slovenian roadways with 5 other Bulgarians stationed in this very residence) who was cleaning in front of the house with home asphalt cleaner machine and about whom(like it or not I had to listen) kind couple couldn't tell me enough great stuff about....really nice...thank you ;)))) 

This father's friend has excellent connections in Austria and Italy where he often competes for contracts(he is a large company owner) who travels weekly to this locations. I will not go further in details with it because I don't want to go back in mental hospital(its why and how they have rated me as paranoid schizophrenic = you keep silent or you go back in there).

Here is a payback Angela for today(will get more creative tomorrow - don't worry)...we will first start with "Killing Gunther" and then two petitions where people will be prompted to support reinstitution of Russian(this time also Polish, Czech, and other who were victims of your lunacy in before WWII, during WWII, and after WWII) authority in Eastern Germany and second exclusion of Germany from European Union(allow one to trade freely, however, controle her borders thoroughly and impose new taxation on German products), so that present nazism(fascism) that is roaring throughout the Europe and US won't spread further.

1) Gunther...
Arnold Schwarzenegger is a nazi who have well participated in my abductions and have just recently thrown $100.000 to Simon Wiesenthal center(tic toc - bigot comedy). He visited residence from my parents to incite in hatred against Jews. He implanted himself in case via my Austrian aunt(cousin) and have believed that whole thing was only a game...perhaps to you - not me Gunther ;))))

I will make few Arnold Schwarzenegger movies, but not with him - about him, however, yes !!! He boasted that involvements like this make him money$$$...when in Miami, Arnold insisted in my marrying Filipino girls with whom he had affairs(yupp Maria - there was more) and in 2017(Budapest) Arnold sent his German Hungarian man in same hostel as I was(Your Mom's Hostel - CIA hostel) and he also insisted per CIA on my obtaining job with him - "call me when you get here".


One of the girls(also a CIA girl) that flirted with me broke relationship via internet(Budapest) and in that very very moment bing bing..., "Have you seen Mildred? I'm looking for her."...tried to catch me off guard, but was wrong back then as well !!!

IT IS AMAZING WHAT THIS ZIOFASCIST NAZI SCUM CAN DO WHEN YOU FLASH THEM...THEY ARE WILLING TO DO JUST ABOUT ANYTHING...THEY WILL CAMPAIGN FOR TRANSGENDERS RIGHTS, ADAPT BLACK DAUGHTERS, AND HAVE OWN SONS MARRYING BLACK WOMEN ;))))
THEY RAN AND LIVE LIKE COCKROACHES :)))) OBAMA GOT HIS FASCIST NAZI ASS IN MIAMI(CIA taped this scum and he had to perform outstanding stuff to avoid electric chair - I believe that John McCain is also straight involved in 911)...THIS IS WHY ALL THIS...ISN'T THAT RIGHT JOHNNY !!????


While I do prefer white women, many Indian as well as Filipino women are beautiful...Johnny insisted on my marrying his adapted black(from India) daughter when in Miami. He would appear in my store and bashed me on how he adapted daugher for me...not exactly my taste Johnny, but thank you...thank you

Cindy McCain is no different from her hubby...racist fascist piece of trash that was often present with him at one stop Career Center in miami Downtown. FASCISM AND NAZISM TO THE HIGHEST POSSIBLE DEGREE !!!

YEAH AMERICA DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ME...HELL YEAH !!! THERE IS NOTHING HUMANE IN ONE !!! NOTHING !!!


The longer you delay, the more you suffer John...just give in ;))) I told you all what will happen back then(then is now TODAY).


This here is perverted nazi fascist lunatic(involved in my abductions) that cooperates with Germany and have also avoided jail thanks to Angela Merkel. His name as you know is Janez Jansa.






No comments:

Post a Comment