Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Trump dreamed about doing same as the case is in Poland with Kaczynski

replacing all judges with his own pigeons. He seems is doing just that. https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/trump-william-barr-roger-stone-202930766.html

Note to dems...there will be no agreement between you and me till you hand me over(court marshaled by US Supreme court) Donald Trump and his kids(incl. Ivanka). I am and will be asking death penalty for all four. His wives, grandchildren not my concern(evil I saw it, you see it in daily life - is).


No repentance, no negotiations of any kind before here stated is done(US Government which part you are is liable for what went on and for what is deliberately delayed). Money is more hurdle in this process than anything else.

WORLD WILL KNOW THAT THOSE FROM ABROAD WHO PAY ALLEGIANCE TO UNITED STATES OF AMERICA(I EVEN DID THIS IN 2000 DURING CITIZENSHIP CEREMONY), DO END IN WORSE FAITH THAN WHAT CASE WAS WITH BLACK SLAVES. 

WRITTEN IN YEAR 2020 - NOT 1865.

No comments:

Post a Comment