Monday, February 24, 2020

Tyson Fury / Deontay Wilder - One hour of directed energy weapon attack prior to match equals 5 rounds of heavy sparring

I did boxing myself....however, what neighbor in Slovenia have demonstrated to me in 2018 can be done within 2/3 hours of what should be sleep and is substituted instead with directed energy attack, have convinced me that I would be no match in such condition even for 8 years old boy...I could barely walk(muscles stiff and in pain)...no no...I dragged myself down the stairs with pain feeling on every centimeter of my body...couldn't find basic things in room...it was brutal and it took me 10 hours to collect myself somewhat together(for pain to pass). Now look at this



And then this and tell me if Furry had in reality any chance against the guy who supposedly have lost match...

Tyson Fury WELL WELL ACQUAINTED WITH DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPONS and was involved in MKultra(they did nothing but played with directed energy weapons there) case just as many Hollywood actors. His father gestures him visit to Trump with reason https://www.newsweek.com/tyson-fury-father-retire-donald-trump-visit-white-house-1488695 

FURY A LONG TIME FRIEND OF DONALD TRUMP !!!

Boxing like this

STINKS !!!

Not only Wilder , audience alone was cheated !!! On look at fur and all is clear who, how, and why...


I no longer care about boxing(don't even watch one for some 25 years)...daily routines when I would go over 1000 push-ups and run marathon and visit gym are over...but fair is fair and scam is a scam !!! We know who king of scam is.

No comments:

Post a Comment