Monday, August 14, 2017

I can't be nice and I have to know my way(road)...Glen Campbell - Rhinestone Cowboy....


I don't have much more to say other than this song was was/is written all over me...
Knew one since childhood(was born in 1971 and song was made in 1975) because of great melody in it; however, lyrics(once you truly understand them) are even better...

I may loose(definitely did) some political points here and there due to what some say is "controversy", but my direction is clear to me...feelings of being terribly wrong in the past shun me here and there(I was) like arrows, but thats okay too because person without strong past doesn't have strong future...I am not politician and have therefore nowhere to hide(I have also never ran from anything in my life - its just the way I was/am and how it will stay)...just have to stay on the right track(no left and no right) !!! Straight ONLY !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment