Friday, August 25, 2017

List of Jews(my closest family collaborated with them) in my abductions to Israel on behalf of Slovenian president Borut Pahor - video coming

This(on left) is Slovenian ZIOFASCIST lunatic who was involved in my abductions to Israel(heavy torture under MKULTRA and threats when there). They(deep state sources) consider her to be utterly insane in Europe. She was on Israeli scene long before she became official Slovenian ambassador to Slovenia in Israel.

On her right side, you can see Ayelet Shaked - the two are very close friends for over 18 years already(since my abductions to Israel begun taking place).

Ambassador Barbara Sušnik was(is) obsessed with ZIOFASCISM...She would repeatedly stated to me under MKULTRA torture as instructed by Netanyahu, I convinced them for you..."...woman is heavily sick !!!


Abductions were taking place under what was back then under ambassador to Israel Alenka Suhadolnik(she told me I cite, "do not mention my name or you will end in psychiatry...I have nothing to do with them" - but she did assisted them with abductions - she knowingly have seen me Slovenian and American citizen abducted to Israel where tortured and have declined to act according to protocol)...
Alenka Suhadolnik

MY "FATHER AND MOTHER" BOTH COLLABORATED WITH TORTURE BECAUSE THEY WANTED ME TO BECOME ZIOFASCIST !!! PAIN AND SUFFERING CAUSED TO ME VIA TORTURE DIDN'T MATTER TO THE TWO AT ALL...MITJA WEBER(or VEBER - husband from my sister's daughter was assistant in this abductions and torture - he also used microwave weapons on me when in Slovenia between 2006 and 2017). THEY HAVE GONE AS FAR AS PLACING ME IN ASYLUM WHERE TORTURED TO DEATH TO CHANGE MY VIEWS ON ZIOFASCISM WHICH I NEVER EVER DID...

FOLLOWING ARE PEOPLE(FROM SLOVENIAN SIDE, BUT NETANYAHU DID HAVE TRUMP KUSHNER CREW FROM USA, PERSONAL ISRAELI THAT WAS ALWAYS PRESENT AS WELL AS CREW FROM  EUROPE) WHO WERE INCHARGED FOR PHYSICAL TORTURE IN SLOVENIA:



 Slovenian Jew Igor Vojtic (Woititz)...during MKULTRA torture, he even misrepresented himself to me often times as my "friend" Bartolj Simon..

This man is a psychopath who holds doctoral title in his hands and is a very close friend with what is now Slovenian president Borut Pahor(man who gave Israelis even Port of Koper- direct line for Israel).










You can see his father(Zmago Jelinčič) right here as well who is a heavy duty ZIOFASCIST(no different from Geert Wilders and other scum across the Europe, this man also incites in violence against Gypsies and muslims - he was arrested multiple times and is believed to have assassinated Ivan Kramberger - a real Slovenian who had more support during first presidential elections in Slovenia than any other candidate).

This mossad individual Zmago Jelinčič from Slovenia is extremely aggressive and was arrested multiple times for violating law including stealing(he hates Croat people as well as German - have stolen national treasures from Slovenian government as well).



This people have tortured and threatened...they are extremely aggressive and according to MKULTRA scenario, would have me either killed or transported to Israel if I would dare to come up with news as I did on my videos...under the president Borut Pahor and circumstances where I subsist, this is more than just possible.

If taken to Israel, remember my one and only wish...blow me up together with them....my soul which they have stolen from me, will then rest in peace !!!

Do it for me...its the "good" Jew that you want !!!

WHAT IS ZIOFASCISM












What is your opinion...do you think our white people should be abducted, tortured(I have spent over year and half under MKLUTRA on drugs to be threatened, bullied, intimidated and pushed into hatred), forcefully unemployed(over 30.000 jobs turned down on two continents) for the sake of ZIOFASCISM  !!????? 


What would you to do politicians like this if they would have done to you same as they have done to me !!?????

No comments:

Post a Comment